Power Ranger Flyff
Welcome To Celestial-Flyff
Please Download The Patcher in the General Discussion

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Power Ranger Flyff
Welcome To Celestial-Flyff
Please Download The Patcher in the General Discussion
Power Ranger Flyff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ishiko's GM Application

2 posters

Go down

Ishiko's GM Application Empty Ishiko's GM Application

Post by ishiko Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:15 am

Name: Lovely Jane Ishiko

In-Game Name: ISHIKO

TimeZone: UTC/GMT +8 hours

Sex: Female

Language: English , Tagalog and Bisaya.

How Long have you been playing Flyff: I am Playing Flyff When Im Was 14 Years Old.

How well do you know the Flyff World: If I Will Rate it Into One to Ten , I Will Rate It Ten.

What good moral's do I have? :
I am Responsible, Well Trusted, Loyal, Approachable, Helpful, Active Gamer. I Love To Help Other People, If They Have Question's They Can Simply Chat or Pm Me, I Will Not Think Twice to Answer It, I Surely Love To Answer You Guys and Help With Your Problems, I Can Speak Proper English, Because I Know Most Of The Players In This Server Speaks English. I Will Do My Best To Help You But I Won't Give Items, I Wont Help You Guys In Leveling, But I Will Answer You're Questions and I Will Answer It In Complete Sentence.

How can I Help this server? :
I Can Help This Server Through Entertaining Questions Of The Player's, I Can Also Recruit Lots Of Player's. I Will Tell Them To Play This Server Because It Has a Lot Of Surprises And This Server Is Always Stable. I Will Tell Them To Vote Always And I Myself Will Also Vote Every 12 Hour's. I Will Also Recruit My Schoolmates To Play This Server. But! , This I Promised Most, Even Thought They are My Close Friend's, I Will Never Ever Give Them Item's or Help Them leveling.
I Will Treat This Job as a Real Life Based Job.

Experience Being GM: Yes , I Experienced GM at Rune Flyff ,If You Will Give Me The Authority To Be a GM Ill Make Sure That This Server Will Be Popular in Gtop or I Will Make This Server Famous.

How did you found us?: I Find This Server Through My Friends In Internet , They Told Me That This Server Is So Very Nice , This Server Has Helpful Staff's , Friendly Players and Also Nice Rates. I am Very Happy That I Found This Server.

What will you do if you were accepted: Just What I Said Earlier I Will Help The Server Famous , I Will Held Some Events , I Will Help Players That Have Questions About Our Server , and Also I Will Punish Player That Violated The Rules of The Server.

Position: I Want To Be a Event GM , So I Will Make The Players Happy When They Are Bored.

More Powers CelestialFlyff....

ishiko
Vagrant
Vagrant

Back to top Go down

Ishiko's GM Application Empty Re: Ishiko's GM Application

Post by Kakashi Hatake Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:12 am

Wrong Section Post..
Moved to GM Applications.
Kakashi Hatake
Kakashi Hatake
WebMaster
WebMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by ishiko Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:06 pm

yeah this is gm application section XD.....

ishiko
Vagrant
Vagrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Kakashi Hatake Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:44 pm

i moved before you read it..XD
Kakashi Hatake
Kakashi Hatake
WebMaster
WebMaster

Back to top Go down